It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

What this is all about

Nothing really. I am just a guy who seems to have to use a keyboard to think.


Sad, really.

But neither here nor there.

My job requires me to keep up with trending queerness, which is to say, things that are out there that are ... well, out there. Like one of my heroes, Sheldon Lee Cooper, B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D., Sc.D., I find it hard to imagine that people will not be as fascinated as I am by the things that I find fascinating. Must be the Vulcan in us.

So I will post things here that fascinate me. Fair warning: All manner of thing do fascinate the Damien. Everything from cryptids to Log Cabin Republicans, from Discordians to Plymouth Brethren, from hot guys to cool quotes.

Feel free to drop by and dip your toe in the pool of weirdness in Damien's queer world.

Oh, yeah. Philip Peabody Horton Univeristy, the place where I teach? Quite the place, one might say it even exists on another plane from other institutions of higher learning. I will have things to say about PPHU, its staff and students from time to time as well. Should you recognize any of the names, please don't let them know I am blogging about them. My partner's a lawyer, but he doesn't want to be hassled by libel lawsuits ...

'Mkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment