It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Friday, January 31, 2014

CAN Y0U R3AD 7H15?

Supposedly not everyone can read this. A hat tip to BosGuy. Whom I have added to my "People I Stalk" list for those of you who want to go there regularly.

I am not sure that the ability to read this fairly easily -- which I confess I was able to do -- is a sign of a strong brain, as BosGuy says.

It may just be an example of pareidolia: the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features 

So maybe if you can read this in a snap, you are the kind of person who sees divine faces in burnt toast, too.

Which brings to mind the immortal verse:

Last night I saw upon the stair
a little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
I wish like hell he's go away! 

NB: There is a stray line about kazoos floating through this page and I cannot figure out how it got here or how to get rid of it. Ignore it if you can. Just wanted to make sure no one thought it was part of the reading test!

1 comment:

  1. My mind can do more amazing things than that -- it can choose not to read these things!

    ReplyDelete