It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Monday, January 12, 2015

International Kiss a Ginger Day



Sorry to be late mentioning this one. Have to put it in the calendar for next year so I can give advance notice and you can line up your kisses!



The closest I ever came to being a ginger was my senior year in high school. I was in the senior play and played a difficult younger brother to the lead. In order to make me more obnoxious, the faculty director decided I needed red hair. She didn't want to do anything too extreme, however, and the results were barely noticeable to the audience. When I went to get a haircut the day after the performance, however, the barber asked hesitantly if I was coloring my hair. Not something a guy did in the Deep South back then!

1 comment: