It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hectic again

The semester is drawing to a close and that means papers to grade, finals to prepare and mark and grades to turn in. Add to that my responsibilities with the Kappas and the ongoing mystery about the missing documents ...

Hank/Tag is still living in the guestroom at the apartment. At least I have the fraternity director's suite to retreat to when necessary. But I will lose that at the end of the semester. I just hope Hank is gone before that happens and before Daniel gets back. For everyone's sake. Even the cats are beginning to look haggard.

Anyway, still looking forward to the summer break. The daughter of a friend is getting her doctorate in Chicago in a couple of weeks. With luck, Daniel will be back from Durham and we can attend the ceremony together.

If I don't get back to you before then, have a good Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment: