It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Final leg

The play is coming up at the end of the week. It opens Friday night and there will be performances Saturday night, Sunday afternoon and Sunday night. Tag is in full drama-queen mode, and that has a lot of the Kappas on vibrate. Bobby Dunn in particular is very jumpy and so is Chuck Willoughby. Bobby I can understand, since this is his brainchild to save the fraternity's charter and finances in one fell swoop. Chuck is a drama major, a drama princess at the moment. He is not in the play although he tried hard to get a role. (Don't ask!)

The play is okay, I guess. It is one of those local history things that everyone in town will come to see and that no one else would drive ten miles to see. I'm no drama critic, but it plays exactly like what it is -- a project done for the partial fulfillment of requirements for a Masters in Fine Arts. Tag creates more drama around himself on a daily basis than he did in the play.

Don't ask!

But you didn't hear that from me. I'm just trying to keep him on track for a few more days.
 
Well, after next weekend, we can all breathe a sigh of relief and turn our attention to finals. At least I will. I doubt the Kappas plan to do any such thing.

1 comment: