It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thanks for reading my blog, but it's ...


Things I am grateful for on World Book Day:
1) I can read. Thank you, parents and teachers!
2) I can write. Again, thank you, parents and teachers!
3) I have written and published books.
4) You can buy books at book stores and online.
5) Some people have bought and read my books as printed books and as e-books.
6) There are libraries where I can get books to read for free.
7) Some libraries have my books.
8) Some people check out my books from libraries.
9) There are many better books out there for me to read and others to read.
10) We are lucky.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list. It reminded me reading is one of life's great joys. At least in mine.

    ReplyDelete