It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Remote control

  • Mini Universal Remote Control - No Need to Search for a Universal Remote Controller Code
  • With this Black Mini Remote Control, you have instant control over virtually any TV anywhere in the world
  • All you do is simply hold the mute button until the volume on the TV and you have total control to change channels, turn volume up or down, power on or off, or mute
  • Powered by 1 CR2032 battery
  • Size: 5.8 x 3.4 x 0.6cm; Keychain length: 4.5cm; Weight: 27.2g
I recently made a trip halfway across the country. In almost every place I stopped to eat, they had a television set going and in almost every case it was tuned to a certain "news" channel that I dislike. I recently picked up one of these to carry with me in the future. It works. If the television you use it on has satellite connections, you cannot change it to another channel. What you can do is turn it from the transmission channel to a non-working channel. Or you can just turn it off. Every time they turn it back on, you can turn it off.

Sounds like fun, huh?

If you want in on the fun, just do a search for "spy remote tv controller." It is cheap (trust me, cheap is the word I want to use) and it can be a pain getting the little battery slot open. But if it lets me have peace in one or two places, it is worth the tiny investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment