It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Spooky nights in the Kappa House

The Kappa Dabba Dus are away this week for Spring Break. Rather than go back to my own place, I agreed to sleep in the house director's suite so that someone would be on site at night. I spend several hours each day in Daniel's and my apartment to keep the cats company, make myself dinner and then come back here around dark. It hasn't been a problem and I am getting quite a bit of work done. 

It did remind me, however, of an old joke about frat rats:
All the fraternity brothers left the house for a long weekend except for Grady, who decided to stay behind and get some studying done. One night Grady heard a noise under his bed. Fearing it might be a burglar, he leaned over and whispered, "Anybody there?" "No," said the burglar. "That's funny," the boy said to himself. "I could have sworn I heard a noise!"
After a couple of weeks living with in the Kappa House, this is soooo believable!

1 comment: