It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Time to pause and reflect

I have decided to join Daniel in taking some time to pause and reflect. It is always exhausting this time of year at the university, what with papers to read and exams to mark. Throw in the holidays, which means Christmas, Hanukkah and Yule in our families. So rather than getting a break, I am, like poor maligned Martha, busy about many things.

 It is also a good time to prepare for the coming year, glancing back in order to look ahead. I will not be disappearing completely, but I may not be posting as frequently for the next little bit.

I hope you are finding moments to pause for your own good during this hectic season. Take your cue from Martha's sister Mary, who chose the better part -- letting Martha do all the work!


1 comment: