It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just for fun

Random quotes to make your Thursday better:


"Glitter is neutral; it goes with everything."
 -- Brad Bottig, The Middle


“Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it’s one of the best…”
-- Unknown blogger mentioned on Bosguy


 I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
-- Shirley Temple


A Zen master once said to me, "Do the opposite of whatever I tell you."
So I didn't. 
Opportunity knocks.
Karma hunts you down.
Chaos Theory is a new theory invented by scientists panicked by the thought that the public were beginning to understand the old ones.
-- Mike Barfield




No comments:

Post a Comment