It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Friday, December 4, 2015

It's been queer

I have enjoyed keeping this little blog going since January of last year, but I find that my academic duties -- a recent promotion, thank you for asking -- and other personal projects now demand more time, leaving me less leisure to maintain this site with appropriate regularity. You probably have noticed that posts have become more and more infrequent. This is not because the world has become any less queer, FSM* knows! [I assume you have been following the political campaign in the US of A.] It reflects instead the reality of my limited time.

I hope the handful of folks who dropped by from time to time have found some amusement here and perhaps some necessary distractions from the queer things in our world that are disturbing and that are covered ad nauseum in the "mainstream" media.

At any rate, Daniel and I were discussing several things lately and have agreed that this is an appropriate time for us both to let go of our blogs. 

Thank you for looking in on my queer little world. I hope you find your own to be a delightfully queer place, too.

Your queer friend,
Damien F. Malachy

*FSM refers to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. For more information, see this post.

8 comments:

  1. Ciao, bello! Drop a line if you are ever in Minnesober. You know where to find me and my guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy trails to you. And congratulations on the promotion! It has been a pleasure getting to know you on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have mixed feelings when I read something like this.
    I am glad for your growth and progress and moving on.
    I am most thankful for your postings; I enjoyed reading them.
    I enjoyed getting to know you, and very sad it is ending.
    Safe Journey.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I will continue to drop in to check on your own blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete