It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Quick check-in

Well, all the brouhaha about the play and the ghost and the missing charter is over. Okay, maybe not over-over. But it is settling down and the more important mysteries are solved. I won't say more here, but Michael should be able to turn it into an amusing book. With a lot of guidance from me, of course.

More important to me and the cats, Daniel arrived safely home, though not in the best of moods. On the other hand, his trip was so deadly that he pretty much collapsed into bed upon arrival, and I was able to get Hank Pharr packed and off the premises before Daniel woke up, still jet-lagging but on the mend. We are in the process, so to speak, of catching up.

Classes are over, grades are submitted, my term pro tem with the Kappas is hastening to its conclusion and a brief break is at hand.

Sometimes life is pretty good.

2 comments: