It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Not satisfied?

A national pizza chain (that will go unnamed) is advertising an interesting satisfaction guarantee. It seems that if you are not happy with the pizza you get, they will give you another one free.

So I think that means, "Hate our pizza! Here, have another unsatisfactory pizza!"

Because nothing is more satisfactory than having two pizzas you don't like.

I would be happier if they offered to buy me a pizza from someone else whose pizza I might like better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one. My favorite pizza place was a local one that went out of business. Their pizza was great but their business model -- which seemed to include giving lots of free drinks and pizza to their friends who hung out there all the time -- not so much. A real loss to the neighborhood. Now we are stuck with the national rubber stamp pizza joints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a certain lack of logic to this proposal. I wonder how many have the nerve to evoke it.

    ReplyDelete